The Grace Sober Living (GSL) Christian discipleship recovery program, Transformation Happens, is rooted in a holistic life of Christian faith by mentorship, accountability and community. The recovery program is founded on these principals as well as strongly encouraging involvement with support group organizations such as Celebrate Recovery/Alcoholics Anonymous, and most importantly, a connection to a local faith-community committed to supporting, praying and encouraging residents in the program. Recent data clearly points to the significantly greater efficiency of faith-based addiction recovery programs.
- Referred out of a treatment program or sober for a minimum of 30 days.
- Committed to staying sober, and desire transformation.
- Commit to work a personalized Recovery Care Plan, sustain employment/school, and abide by the house rules.
SAMPLE WEEKLY SCHEDULE
- Sunday - Church, Community Dinner, House Meeting
- Monday - Work and 12-Step meeting
- Tuesday - Work and Bible Study, one-on-one meeting with House Manager
- Wednesday - Work and Never Give Up speaker meeting
- Thursday - Work and 12-step meeting
- Friday - Work and Celebrate Recovery meeting
- Saturday - Monthly Service Day, Rest
Basic Requirements for RESIDENTS
- Seek and maintain employment within 5 days, and/or go to school.
- Get a recovery sponsor/mentor within 1 week and work the 12 steps.
- Attend a minimum of five 12-step/recovery meetings per week, which includes two, in-home meetings.
- Attend a Bible-based church, Community Dinner and House Meeting each Sunday.
- Set and accomplish personal goals.
- Be kind and show respect.
- Be honest, there is more grace in making a mistake than being caught in a lie.
- No use of drugs, alcohol, smoking, vaping or nicotine.
- No yelling, profanity, acts of violence, weapons, gambling, pornography or sexual activity.
- We hold each other accountable. If you see, hear, or know something, say something.
- Rise and shine 6:30am on weekdays. Curfew 9:30pm on weekdays, 10:30pm on weekends. Noise level down from 9pm to 7am.
- Must sign in and out when coming and going.
- All visitors must be approved in advance.
- Complete chores, maintain a high level of cleanliness and be dressed appropriately in common areas.
- Have fun and enjoy your new life in recovery!
PROGRAM FEES & DEPOSIT
Weekly Program Fees: $175 per week in Phoenix / $225 per week in Scottsdale
Deposit: $200 ($50 Intake fee + $150 deposit) Deposit is refundable upon favorable completion (2-week notice, current on program fees, room clean, exit interview)
Total amount required for move-in: Weekly program fee (prorated) + $200 Deposit
PROMISE TO PAY
In some cases, Grace Sober Living offers Promise to Pay agreements with new Residents if they are not in a financial position to pay the initial program fees.
If a Resident successfully works the Transformation Happens Recovery Program for 6 months, they will receive a Certificate of Completion and become an alumni.
Transformation Happens Alumni
Transformation Happens alumni are encouraged to stay connected by attending our weekly Never Give Up meeting, community events and mentoring new Residents. Alumni are also eligible to apply and be employed as House Managers for Grace Sober Living.
Contact Information & Online Application
Contact us at 602-675-2043 or [email protected]
Online applications are currently being accepted.
HELP US SUPPORT
THOSE IN NEED!
To help us support those in recovery and overcoming addiction, please make a donation today!
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”