Home #1 in Phoenix, for Men
7 beds (2 beds per room)
15th Avenue and Dunlap
Program Fee: $175 per week
Home #2 in Scottsdale, for Men
10 beds (2 beds per room)
66th and Cactus
Program Fee: $225 per week
Home #3 in Phoenix
The Grace Sober Living (GSL) Christian discipleship recovery program is rooted in a holistic life of Christian faith by mentorship, accountability and strong connection to a faith community. The recovery program is founded on these principals as well as strongly encouraging involvement with support group organizations such as Celebrate Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous and/or Alcoholics Anonymous and, most importantly a connection to a local faith-community committed to supporting, praying and encouraging those residents in the program. Recent data points clearly point to the significantly greater efficiency of faith-based addiction recovery programs.
- Referred out of a treatment program or sober for a minimum of 30 days.
- Agree to live in the house for a minimum of 6 months, committed to staying sober, and desire transformation.
- Commit to weekly meetings, work a Personalized Recovery Care Plan, find and sustain employment, and abide by the house rules.
SAMPLE WEEKLY SCHEDULE
- Sunday - Church, Dinner, House Meeting and Bible Study
- Monday - Work and 12-Step Meeting
- Tuesday - Work and Celebrate Recovery
- Wednesday - Work and Never Give Up speaker meeting
- Thursday - Work and Biblical Counseling
- Friday - Work and Personalized Recovery Care Plan meeting with House Manager
- Saturday - Rest, Celebrate Recovery
Basic Requirements for Personalized Recovery Care Plans
- Get a recovery Sponsor/Mentor and have them talk to House Manager within 1 week. Continually work a 12-Step/Celebrate Recovery program and attend weekly meetings.
- Seek and maintain full-time employment within 3 weeks (no swing or graveyard shifts).
- Attend weekly church service.
- Spend time with God daily by reading the Bible and prayer.
- Attend individual and group Biblical Counseling sessions.
- Exercise 2x' s per week by walking, running, lifting weights, hiking, rollerblading, etc.
- Obtain health insurance, get under the care of a medical doctor, and take medications as prescribed.
- Weekly Personalized Recovery Care Plan meeting to set and follow-up on short and long term goals (obtain driver's license, debt recovery, settle legal issues, start school, reconnect with family, etc.)
- Participate in Community Service Days (minimum one Saturday per month)
- Participate in trainings/workshops (life skills, health, financial management, discipleship, deliverance, etc.)
- No use of illegal drugs, alcohol, or any mind-altering substances on or off the premises.
- If you have any reason to believe that another resident has used drugs or alcohol, you must notify the House Manager immediately.
- Must submit and pass random drug testing.
- Must sign in and sign out when leaving and returning from the house.
- Out of bed (with bed made) by 6:30 am on weekdays. Curfew of 9:30 pm on weekdays and 10:30 pm on weekends (unless an exception is approved in advance by House Manager).
- Complete assigned weekly chores and maintain clean living quarters in room and common areas at all times.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness regarding bodily hygiene and clothing. Resident must shower each day, always be dressed in common areas, and clothing shall be neat, clean, and conservative.
- Guests must be approved in advance by the House Manager, and are only allowed in the common areas. Guests must leave by 9:00 pm.
- No overnight guests at home. All overnight passes must be pre-approved by house manager 48 hours in advance.
- Noise level must be kept down in and around the house between the hours of 9:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Be respectful. Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude.
- No profanity spoken or listened to on television and/or music devices.
- No acts of violence, gambling, pornography, or sexual activity.
- No weapons on premise.
- Be honest. There is more grace in making a mistake then being caught in a lie.
Program fees vary per house from $175-$300 per week.
For more information, please contact us at 602-675-2043 or email@example.com.
Pay it Forward
The Pay it Forward program is designed to help a person in recovery enter the program despite the lack of financial resources. As residents become financially stable, they have the voluntary opportunity to donate $20 a week to the program.
If a program resident successfully works the Transformation Happens Recovery Program for 6 months, they will receive a certificate of completion and receive a $1,000 scholarship towards a down payment on an apartment or house upon move out.
Transformation Happens Alumni
Transformation Happens Alumni are encouraged to stay connected by attending community events and sponsoring new program residents. Alumni are also eligible to apply and be employed as House Managers for Grace Sober Living.
Contact Information & Online Application
Contact us at 602-675-2043 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applications are currently being accepted.
HELP US SUPPORT
THOSE IN NEED!
To help us support those in recovery and overcoming addiction, please make a donation today!
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”